Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome to my busy life!

Tomorrow is the first day off I've had in a while. My weekends are so busy now that I'm working full-time again. I love feeling busy again. I'm really enjoying putting together my own lesson plans everyday. I like that I'm teaching four year olds because I can expect them to sit in their chairs and work on a worksheet and they actually can do it! They are actually teaching me a lot too. I've gotten a lot more patient and I've become a better morning person. That was a forced lesson ;). Alysha loves going everyday. She has made lots of friends! Today she actually threw a fit having to leave :). She's learning a lot. Like how to stick up for herself. How to get along with other kids. How to actually sit down and eat a meal. :) And today she pointed out some "A"s on signs. I was so proud :). She's also getting much better at counting. She still counts, 3, 2, 3, Go! But still...it's progress :D. She's really the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment