Sunday, February 7, 2010

Playing Catch up :)

Ok....It has been absolutely crazy lately!!! Starting with work. It's been rather good and not busy beyond anything we can't handle. But with the increase in snow lately the kids are getting sick again. We have two with RSV this year and one of those also has pneumonia. I have an awful immune system when it comes to stuff like that cuz of my Chronic Sinisitis so I can feel the pneumonia coming on for the second time this year...not pleasant for me or anyone around me. But at least I've only gotten strep once this year and not twice like last year! :) Small blessings... :)
Besides work I have been crazy with Aggie Basketball fever! 3 games in the past week and my adrenaline is bouncing out of control!! My boys never disappoint with the entertainment factor! Yesterday we played Nevada, which always promises to be a good game just cuz they're a good team. Last time we played them (a few weeks ago) we beat them in overtime so I was anticipating a good game and it definitely was! I kinda enjoy those games that have me stressed to the max wondering what the outcome would be cuz it's too close to call. Our boys did it again tho and we won by like 8 or somthing like that. A w is a w! :) Another highlight of my day yesterday happened while I was waiting. Some people may not realize how early I have to be at the games to get my awesome 3rd row seating, but yesterday I was 5 1/2 hours early. So to pass the time I was watching the girl's game at 3, but it was rather boring. No offense girls, but we lost by 20 so not all that fun for me to watch. So I was playing cards with Stephanie when she got up to go to the bathroom. I set up the next round and sat back to wait for her when Big Blue (Aggie Mascot, for those of you that don't know) walked over and sat down and picked up the cards. So I played Speed with Big Blue on the floor of the Spectrum. Yes life is good :)
Last Friday I went and saw When In Rome. It was a phenomenal movie! I laughed so hard through the whole thing!! It's one I'm going to buy for sure! In the words of Loren "It's a lot cleaner than I had expected" but who needs all that crass humor in a good movie? Not me! It's very enjoyable and I highly recommend it!
Speaking of Loren...life is good :) Haven't seen him this weekend, cuz he's been busy with work and Friday night with his nephew, but we've talked on the phone twice and all is well on the home front!
Friday night I went on a blind date to the Institute formal. It was SO fun to get to get all dressed up in my beautiful red dress from high school and go dancing! And Cameron was a perfect gentleman and wonderful company! I do love dating a lot! Yes yes you may say that I love my life, cuz it's true! :)

Things I hate right now:

being sick...I can hardly breathe!


Things I love right now:

Superbowl parties!!...starting soon! :)
Snow...we're getting the really wet, heavy stuff lately and it's super fun to pack into snowballs to throw at unsuspecting boys :)
Brownies...just reminding myself that I have to make those before the party starts :)
Trouble by NeverShoutNever!...look it up, very good.
Loren...as always :D

No comments:

Post a Comment