Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Never

Today is a day of nevers. I have never felt more hated. I've never felt more betrayed. I've never felt more hurt. I've never felt more unimportant.

Lately:

Loren basically decided today to stop talking to me. With no warning whatsoever. I haven't heard from him since this morning and it's all very weird to me. We've had a really good couple of weeks. We had a really good night last night, then all of a sudden this morning, something was different. He said he didn't want to talk about it and that he'd see me later, so I figured that he was telling the truth. Then he didn't respond anytime I tried to contact him all day. And then it turns out that he's blocked me on Facebook, and as far as I can tell I haven't done anything wrong. I've been myself, and apparently that hasn't been good enough. It's just frustrating cuz he won't talk to me at all. And so I may never know what I did to piss him off.
Also to add to things. Syd isn't talking to me either anymore. And again, I have no clue why. One day we were good, and the next we weren't. Which...ok...whatever...if she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore, I guess it's her prerogative. I just won't try to talk to her anymore.
And I've also decided to move to Pennsylvania for the summer which I've received a lot of support about, but after the summer. I have no ties anywhere anymore. I don't have a job to pull me somewhere, I don't have a boyfriend wanting me back, I don't have an apartment to get back to, I don't even know if I have friends wanting me back anywhere. I have almost TOO MANY options that I have to choose from, I don't know what to do about it. My life it very difficult right now and I'm feeling ready to explode...and to give up.

Things I hate right now:

don't even ask

Things I love right now:

this cup of hot chocolate sitting in front of me
laughter with angela, lindsey, and shayla tonight
my roommates support
income

No comments:

Post a Comment