Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday

This will be a short post cuz I'm about to head out to lunch and stuff with Lindsey, but I just wanted everyone to know that I'm still here, still alive, and still happy! :)

Lately:

I've been working a lot, but I'm also starting my job search in full force again. I just need more income. It's ridiculous how much of our society depends on money, but it's the truth and I have to just go along with it. I've also seen a few friends more often lately than I've seen them in the past which has been very fun. Also I went country dancing twice this week and could have died from happiness!! :)

Things I hate right now:

service...my cell service is shut off right now and I'm going crazy!!
cold...Logan's freezing, but there's really no snow. It basically sucks
uncertainty...I'm feeling it really badly right now and I just want some things to manifest themselves or get rid of the problem entirely!!

Things I love right now:

Brandon...he's the best! Always keeps me laughing :)
Free Food...poor young adult here...
Shopping...even if I'm not buying anything something about being in a store makes me happy!
Facebook...keeps me connected with everyone and I think that's the best!
My bed...It's insanely comfortable!!
My awesome friends...they're my support system and I don't know what I'd do without them. Especially right now while I'm trying to figure out where my life's going and what my relationships are doing and it's nice to have a group of people that are always constant and care about me no matter what decisions I make and whether or not they agree with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment