Monday, January 23, 2012

She works hard for her money

So after much thought and deliberation, Beth and Loren decided that Beth should go back to work. :)

I wasn't upset by this at all. I really enjoy working. I enjoy being a CNA. I enjoy making a difference in people's lives. So back I went to Idaho Falls Care and Rehab. We decided that I should work just Saturdays and Sundays while Loren's home to take care of Aly. It's a little tough to give up my weekends, and to give up all that time I used to spend with Loren, but the extra money coming in will be worth it. It's only temporary, maybe a year, so that we can get on top of things and get some money finally saved up.

I started this last Saturday and worked 6 to 6. LONG DAY. By the time I got home, my legs, feet, and hips hurt. I spent the rest of the night on a heating pad! But working my 2-10 shift on Sunday was a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment