Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Relief

So as I said in the last post, I've been having horrible hip pain. Walking, sitting, rolling, they're all painful. So I brought it up at my last DR appointment and I was worried that she'd say, that's normal for pregnancy, get over it. But luckily she didn't! Instead I'm going into the DR today to have my hips adjusted and hopefully put back into alignment. She said that the ladies that she's known having this done have walked out of the DR office feeling like doing cartwheels! So hopefully that's me :).


We also heard back from the sellers finally about the repairs. They should all be done by the end of this week! Which means we're on track to close and move early next week. So it's been moving and cleaning for us this week. Hopefully we'll be set to have everything ready to go by the end of Saturday night. Loren's been such an amazing help. I feel like garbage, literally every day. I have a hard time standing up long enough to take a shower without feeling like taking a nap afterwards. So he's been doing the majority of the packing so far, which truth be told, he's much better at it than I am anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment