Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ready

Had our final walk-through of the house yesterday. I'm just ready to be moved in! Friday can't come fast enough. We met the sellers too. They seemed nice enough. Luckily all the repairs are done and they're finished moving out so now we're just waiting to sign paperwork so we can get the keys. I have the feeling it's going to be a long night Friday.

Had another DR appointment today. As it gets closer I start to feel like I'm living there. 50% effaced and the baby's in the perfect position. So now we just need to keep her there for a few more weeks. I don't think that's problem. She doesn't really have much room to move so I can't see her presenting breach. She has a nice heartbeat of 165 and the PA says she thinks she's doing just perfectly.

Last night was SO weird. Loren and I were hooked on a couple intense episodes of Grey's Anatomy so we were awake a lot longer than usual and Alysha started crying about 1:30 and instead of letting her cry back to sleep we got up to see what the problem was. She started crying that she needed to go potty, so I took her to sit on it. She didn't do anything and I led her back to bed where she told me she wanted to watch "Ellen". We watch the Ellen show every day. I told her it wasn't on so she told me to turn on Elmo's World. Obviously I wasn't going to let her up to sit on the couch and watch Elmo's world in the middle of the night, so she started crying uncontrollably for Elmo's World. It was so bizarre! We finally got her back to sleep after a drink of milk and a drink of water and letting her cry for a few more minutes. I don't think she was actually awake for any of that. It was just so unlike her! Usually if she wakes up in the middle of the night she's back to sleep super quickly. But I wonder if all this moving stress and the coming baby is starting to wear off on her a little bit. Cuz the night before that she tried to move into our bed for the first time in a long time and Loren just led her back to bed and she fell right back asleep. But anyway we didn't get to sleep until 2:30 and now I'm SO exhausted. Less than 5 hours of sleep is really not enough for me whether I'm pregnant or not!

I'm trying to remember a few more of the hilarious things she's doing lately. She's got such a personality and talks NONSTOP. But I've got pregnancy brain and if I don't write it down immediately I am not remembering it for longer than a few minutes. Sorry Aly!

No comments:

Post a Comment