Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family

I don't understand myself sometimes. I'm SO excited to go home tonight!! Which is really good, don't get me wrong. It's just kinda weird. I always love going home, but I never really realize it til I'm there. This time I've been waiting and waiting for 5 o'clock to come so I can just get on that bus and get to Idaho! It's only been a month since I was home and last time I went home I was dreading it beyond anything and I couldn't wait to get back to Logan. I guess this time I'm just ready for a break from being an adult. Or maybe it's the excitement of Christmas. But whatever the reason is I'm very happy to be heading home to my family, my dog, my big TV, my family traditions, my mom's cooking, my dad's security over the house, and the holiday joy that only comes like this once a year. :)

Lately:

I've been having the time of my life lately! I realized last night that I stress too much, and read WAY too much into everything! I decided that I just need to chill out and stop trying to make my life make sense, cuz well...let's be honest, it's life. It's screwed up! It's not always gonna make sense!! And because of that decision...I had the best time in the past week. I've gotten to spend lots of time with Loren, which of course, I LOVE! I've also been able to spend a bit of time with Synny. Which hasn't happened in a while (we kinda got into a fight), but all is well and I have my best friend back in my life again!! I'm gonna miss her and Loren a ton this week and a half I'm gonna be gone! It's kinda bittersweet. I wanna take them with me everywhere!! Work has been good. The kids are getting better behaved, or maybe I'm just getting more used to being with them everyday. Either way they're so fun. I love being with kids. It makes me excited to be a mom in the future.

Things I hate right now:

Snow...I hear there's none in IF. I'm not ok with that!! I want a white Christmas. Luckily I've been enjoying it here :)
Quiet...My apartment's been empty since Friday and I have to have music on all the time for company! It's been so lonely I haven't been here a lot. I've tried to stay busy out of the house. Even if I'm alone out there, it's better than being completely alone here.

Things I love right now:

Orange rolls...2 days!!
Presents...I can't wait to see everyone's faces when they open up what I got them! I love that part of Christmas!!
Loren...this is self-explanitory, but I'll explain further :) I love every second I get to spend with him. I love the way he can make me laugh. I love the way I can read his face and know what he's thinking...but only most of the time...sometimes he's still completely a mystery to me! I love the way he makes me feel beautiful even when I KNOW I'm not. I love seeing his number come up on my ringing phone and knowing that he wants to talk to me. I love when he kisses my cheek :). I love when he calls just to say hi and to hear how my day's going. I love how he really does try to put others first and serve. I love how he's passionate about his interests (even if sometimes I have no idea what he's talking about!) it's still cute to see him get excited about things! I love when he hugs me while I'm washing the dishes or stirring at the stove. I love how he honestly listens to me and cares about what I care about. I love the way my hand fits in his.
Christmas
Snow
Hot Cocoa...yes please :)
Clean...I love having a clean kitchen!! :)
Blogging...yes I love having a place to write whatever I want!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment