Saturday, December 5, 2009

Aggie Basketball

I have never felt so "part of something" as I did on Wednesday night when my basketball boys beat BYU! The crowd won this game for them. We were amazing! Everyone was loud and proud for USU. I love school spirit and I'm so grateful to live by a school where there are so many other people that feel the same way that I do. Tonight we take on St. Mary's and I'll be there representing! :)

Lately:

Lately my work schedule's been so screwy! I've been working full days (9-5) instead of my normal half (1230-5) which is fine, it's just weird. I do enjoy being with the kids tho and so it's pretty fun. I've also started looking for a full-time job again. My parents are sorta supporting me in my decision not to go back to school for now. They probably aren't all that happy about it, but they finally realize that it's my life and I'm going to live it the way I want to and not the way they want me to. Which is good. There's less arguments in our relationship now. Makes it a bit less stressful to call and go home.
Thursday night I spent a fun evening in SLC. I've missed that place SO much. Christmas time is still my favorite there. I have so many memories from when I was younger living there and from a few years ago when we rode the tracks down and saw the lights. I love it so much. I just wish there had been snow! I went down with Sydnie, Brenda, Dee, Greg, and :) Loren. We walked around the temple for a while and we went inside the North Visitor's Center and talked to some sister missionaries for a while. One of them turned out to be my good friend's cousin. That was fun to find connections like that. Then we went to our favorite restaurant in Salt Lake called PF Changs. It was Loren's birthday on Friday so we sang to him and the waitress brought him a shot glass with cake in it. It was a very fun night :)
Yesterday I had a day off work and with nothing to do I got bored out of my brains!!! So I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to entertain myself til 4 when I get to go the the game today! :)

Things I hate right now:

Cold...I got so cold on Wednesday waiting for the game! I was outside for over 5 hours!! I've never felt so freezing
Ex's...Syd and I are both feeling the wrath from people's ex's. Not necessarily our own. But other people's...
Boredom...I don't know what I'll do when I'm married and staying at home. Yesterday sucked!!

Things I love right now:

Pounders...My favorite Hawaiian grill, run by my favorite Bill Sprout :)
Christmas trees...My roommates and I got a real one! And I put a touch of home on it with all my ornaments from years past. Makes me feels good having a bit of home in my apartment now. Especially with me not going til Christmas Eve.
Snow...It's snowing now :)
Company...Self-Explanatory :)
Synny-Beezer Time...We're headed out for some right now! :) I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment