Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day of No Work

Today was the first day in a long time that I haven't had to do anything! I had no work and no pressing tasks or errands. So this morning I got up early and went with my roommate to Smiths. We bought various baking items and returned to our apartment and made pancakes with homemade syrup, sausages, scrambled eggs, and grape juice (my favorite! :)) Later I went with Sydnie to clean her car and go to Walmart. Afterwards I found myself over at Loren's apartment :) I hung out with him while he cooked some lunch and got ready for work. (I do LOVE spending time with him) Then I returned to my house and played Monopoly with my roommates for about...4...hours...yeah I won...2nd place. It's all good :) Currently I'm just sitting on my couch watching Baby Mama with Steph and waiting for Loren to get off work so I can see him. :) Life is good when there's no responsibility :)

Lately:

Yesterday was the last football game of the season. It was against BSU and it was on ESPN2. WHERE I'd like to point out I was on national broadcast TV a few times! :) Go Me! :) Of course we lost, but I was ok with that cuz I LOVE BSU...just not when I'm wearing Aggie Blue!!
Work has been good lately. I've actually had a bit of time off. I'm off early every day recently. It's been pretty nice.
Dancing this week was AMAZING:):):) I love it more than breathing!! :) ...sorta...

Things I hate this week:

Coughing...I'm so sick of waking up in the middle of the night coughing so hard I almost throw up. I need to be able to breathe again. It's not happening.
Cold...I have cold feet all the time. Sick of it.


Things I love this week:

Peppermint Ice Cream...yes.
Eggnog...again. yes.
Spending time with Loren...I spend most of my spare time with him and I'm so happy. :) Can't imagine doing anything else right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment