Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happiness

I realized something today. I'm happy. For the first time about two years I'm actually really, truly, and inwardly happy.

Tonight I went dancing. Nothing puts a smile on my face faster than being whipped around the dance floor in a country swing style. I went with Loren Honeycutt. So much fun!! I felt a little sad cuz Sydnie wasn't there, but I made up for it but having one of the best nights in my country dancing history. :) For the first time in a long time I feel like something's going right in my life again. I feel like someone's on my side. I feel like I matter again. We'll see what happens in the future week or month...

Things I hate right now:

Being sick...I have a cold the size of texas. It's nothing I haven't had it before, just a side effect of my chronic sinus obstruction, but still! Go away cold!!!

Things I love right now:

Cowboy Casanova...Carrie Underwood rocks my world :)
Cuddling all night...yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment