Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life

Life doesn't ever slow down. I'm realizing this more and more this week. I think back and wonder where my year's gone. Everything that's happened to me these past two years must have been for the better. I've had some serious challenges and made some serious mistakes. I've taken huge risks and made enormous life decisions. But everything works itself out somehow.

So recently...

I'm just working still and I absolutely love it!! I love being around kids all day. It almost makes me wanna just grow up and have a family of my own...ALMOST.
I'm loving Logan right now. This season makes me remember that this is the place that I fell in love with last year. I also love all the people that I'm meeting lately. I have so many friends here and I'm making so many memories it's amazing! I have the best friend a girl could ask for. SHOUT OUT TO SYD :) She's my Savior most days. I can't imagine my life without her and I can't believe that I only met her about 6 months ago. Time sure flies.
I'm putting off going back to school one more semester. I just don't wanna do it this semester. It's not making me happy right now. And I don't wanna waste my time with unhappiness right now. I know everything that school will give me in the long run is worth it, but right now I feel like I was unhappy for too long and all I want is to love myself again. Two years is a long time to feel discouraged, angry, and hurt. (yes it was not just school that was bugging me).

Things I've decided I don't like this week:

Soy Sauce...don't ask why cuz I don't really know
Snot...those kids are disgusting right now!! They all have colds
Being cold...basement apartment.
Being alone...This week was Family Day at church. Mine didn't come. I sat alone and it wears on me that I don't see my family more often, but I can handle that. The realization came this week that I don't even call home anymore. Nor do they call me. I just don't talk to them. I don't know why this happened, but it did.
When my friends get hurt...don't mess with them. I don't mess with yours, don't mess with mine.
Spiders...I got bit again

Things I've decided I love this week:

Sydnie!!... I knew this already, but for some reason this week's been great :)
Frozen Yogurt...Yes I do keep dropping lbs cuz I've cut ice cream :)
Keith Urban...He gets me through any day
A blanket, a movie, and a cute boy...does this really need explaining??? :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment